- Our client is a Logistics Company that seeks to hire a Business Development Manager who will identify new business opportunities and develop existing and new business accounts.
- Build marketing strategies around the business’s unique selling point
- Examine the technical, economic, and financial climate of the business
- Make financial projections
- Determine the strategies for achieving organizational goals
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Develop approaches to reaching customers and overseeing the online marketing function
- Build long term relationships with customers and partner agencies
- Nurture relationships with partners and service providers to ensure long term business relationships
- Monitor customer satisfaction and competitor activity
- Enhance and develop new products and services
- Profile customers using internal company data
- Build brand awareness via media channels likely to reach the target market, all within the approved budget.
- Must possess a minimum of the First Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing or business enterprise solution company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Willing to travel nationwide.